An important question about breakups?

My gf broke up with me on the 9th of June after 6 months. She lost the spark because I whined too much. She loved me a lot, and even told me she never loved anyone as much as she does with me. I was rude a lot of times, she even dumped me once for 4 days but I was sweet and got her back. Then she dumped me again because she couldn't see a future with me. Here I am, alone. In the first week post-breakup, we talked and she cared about me, though she seemed okay with it. She was upset when I tried to talk about our feelings. So I decided to agree with her on the breakup, and go NC. She agreed it'll be easier this way. But now she's partying a lot, going out every day to have fun. She seems to be happy. She told me that she's feeling miserable 3-4 weeks after a breakup.. She's working a lot and she's got a month of "summer". By the means of freedom. Is she really over me this much or is she just trying to avoid the feeling of loss?

03

Most Helpful Guy

• "She lost the spark because I whined too much"

Don't feel too bad, it's a classic mistake for young men. Good grief, the amount of whiny manchilds on this website is disgusting...

" I decided to agree with her on the breakup, and go NC."
    "she's partying a lot, going out every day to have fun."

That's what going NC is all about. She's doing it right. You're not.

"Is she really over me this much "

She is well on her way to being over you that much.

Read this :
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a3890-the-no-contact-rules---because-some-people-still-dont-get-it

• I'm having fun, too. I was just curious about why is this thing. by the way there's this thing in this article: "It works in those cases where you and she had a definite relationship, and she dumped you because of very specific personality flaws. Flaws like being clingy, needy, weedy, etc." Well that's the cause for us. I'm already feeling better than I did yesterday and the main reason for this is that I'm starting to lose interest in her. I don't really like party girls, which she is these days.