Does he really hate me? Why does he hate me? What do I do?

(I'm in highschool) Me and my boyfriend dated for over a year & we had the most amazing relationship. We trusted eachother, we were both so in love, we had the perfect balance of being together and being with our friends, it was wonderful. We were bestfriends who were in love. We didn't fight much & if we did it never lasted long because he would always apologize cause he "never wanted to lose me" over something stupid. He was such a sensitive guy & I know he loved me. We talked about how we would be together forever, I was his world & he was mine.

Towards the 1 year mark I was being told that he flirts with other girls that him & his friends hangout with & obviously I was upset but had to trust his word when he said he didnt. So I did. This went on for about a month & the girls would constantly tell me that he flirts with them all the time & I began to believe them. I lost trust for him even though he said he didn't do any of that

In march, this one girl texted me & told me all these things he did the night before (flirting) & i was done. I called him & told him what theyve been telling me the past month & that I'm done & I want him out of my life. I was so angry & hurt that I said some pretty nasty things to him which I obviously didn't mean... I told him my life would be better without him & that I hate him & I never want to talk to him again. I also told him to delete my number. He didn't talk to me for a few days, got drunk everynight for the entire spring break & my bestfriend told me that the night I broke up with him he was crying on the floor for 3 hours saying that I didn't love him anymore. then he started talking bad about me to everybody.

Now we haven't talked in 2 months other than when we hangout in a big group of friends and when that happens he's being a DICK. his friends tell me he talks major shit about me and says he hates me

Does he really hate me? I want him back so bad. Please help.

Guys I need help

01