I have chased and don't know what's going on?

Just broke up 2 weeks ago and she keeps giving me mixed signals. I deleted her off Facebook and instagram after the first real argument because she was adding back guys who were creepers on her social media. She deleted them at first saying that none of this was worth losing me but now since we are arguing she's adding them back it seems like to hurt me or get a reaction. She calls me saying she's sorry for letting everything get in the way one minute then the next she's apologizing for calling me and that she's hurt and confused and not ready to forgive. I don't know what to do but at one point I was thinking about marrying her now I'm confused on what she wants.. it's been 6 days since I've talked to her and I'm going crazy
  • move on?
  • give her space?
And she still has her relationship status up after saying it's over 2 weeks ago... I've had friends ask me why I'm single and she's still has hers up

20