What does it mean when the guy says he's tired and doesn't want to anymore and can't handle everything anymore?

We had been dating for about four years and everything was fine. But Sunday he just snapped and broke up with me. I have no idea why. I have some general suspicions but I still don't know why he did that.

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Just give him some space, if he snapped for no reason he might just be overwhelmed by something and he is taking it out on the closest person to him... You. 4 years is a long time and I sure he's no over you in one day. You need to talk to him and get some clarification as to why the break up happened otherwise you won't be able to move on or get over him.