What does it mean when the guy says he's tired and doesn't want to anymore and can't handle everything anymore?

We had been dating for about four years and everything was fine. But Sunday he just snapped and broke up with me. I have no idea why. I have some general suspicions but I still don't know why he did that.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Just give him some space, if he snapped for no reason he might just be overwhelmed by something and he is taking it out on the closest person to him... You. 4 years is a long time and I sure he's no over you in one day. You need to talk to him and get some clarification as to why the break up happened otherwise you won't be able to move on or get over him.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• The best scenarios I can weave together with NO clues/evidence given
    would be that he found someone else that takes less energy, less maintenance, less drama to fit into his lifestyle and by comparison feels too tired to continue your relationship

0|0
    2|1
  • he feels he made a wrong choice. can't be clear with you, or can't tolerate few things with you. wants to be left loose.

i personally feel such guy are not mature enough to be in a relationship.

1|0
    0|0
  • It means exactly what he said.

Guys have a tendency to bottle their negative feelings inside and try to deal with them on their own.
    It sounds like in this case, he was hiding the fact that things were going wrong in the relationship, so you had no idea. And then they reached a critical point and he couldn't take it any more.

1|0
    0|0
    • Wel what do I do to change that? Or do I just leave it like that?

• Show All
    • But that's totally unfair.

• So is life.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes