What to do? How to start? please reply soon?

Hi,
I read the article about how to get ur ex back.
My exgf brk up with me a month ago. I've been chasing her since then. She gt more angry. In d end 4 days ago I left her a text that "I've realized my mistakes. I love u n miss u a lot. I'll be waiting for u. Miss u always."

Now tell me what to do?
I love her n want her back.

30

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly I've been that girl, and as mean as it sounds while my ex was chasing me and telling me he loved me I just ignored him cause I knew he wasn't going anywhere... I thought I could do my own thing and he would always be there cause that's what he told me... But it wasn't until he stop that I finally realized what a bitch I had been and wanted him back... The more you begs for them the more there not interested, it's when you stop communication you get there attension... Do the three week rule, NO contact for three weeks, he she doesn't text you within that period move on... But I have a feeling she will!

• Thank u
      M trying 2 do da same
      I hope it works.
      She is flying to another country after a month.
      M also flying to same country but our states are too far.
      We had decided 2 marry aftr we come back 2 our country.
      She was worried about that before marriage these prob now if I'll do the same after marriage also then where will she go?
      She had a talk with my mother and telling these things.
      I respect what she thinks coz as a girl that's is d most imp thing that her her should be the way she wants. Coz it's obvious she is the princess.

• Thank u
      M trying 2 do da same
      I hope it works.
      I respect what she thinks coz as a girl that's is d most imp thing that her her husband should be the way she wants. Coz it's obvious she is the princess.