What to do? How to start? please reply soon?

Hi,
I read the article about how to get ur ex back.
My exgf brk up with me a month ago. I've been chasing her since then. She gt more angry. In d end 4 days ago I left her a text that "I've realized my mistakes. I love u n miss u a lot. I'll be waiting for u. Miss u always."

Now tell me what to do?
I love her n want her back.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly I've been that girl, and as mean as it sounds while my ex was chasing me and telling me he loved me I just ignored him cause I knew he wasn't going anywhere... I thought I could do my own thing and he would always be there cause that's what he told me... But it wasn't until he stop that I finally realized what a bitch I had been and wanted him back... The more you begs for them the more there not interested, it's when you stop communication you get there attension... Do the three week rule, NO contact for three weeks, he she doesn't text you within that period move on... But I have a feeling she will!

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank u
      M trying 2 do da same
      I hope it works.
      She is flying to another country after a month.
      M also flying to same country but our states are too far.
      We had decided 2 marry aftr we come back 2 our country.
      She was worried about that before marriage these prob now if I'll do the same after marriage also then where will she go?
      She had a talk with my mother and telling these things.
      I respect what she thinks coz as a girl that's is d most imp thing that her her should be the way she wants. Coz it's obvious she is the princess.

• Thank u
      M trying 2 do da same
      I hope it works.
      She is flying to another country after a month.
      M also flying to same country but our states are too far.
      We had decided 2 marry aftr we come back 2 our country.
      She was worried about that before marriage these prob now if I'll do the same after marriage also then where will she go?
      She had a talk with my mother and telling these things.
      I respect what she thinks coz as a girl that's is d most imp thing that her her husband should be the way she wants. Coz it's obvious she is the princess.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• After letting her know how you feel. Just leave it. She's still has her head in the clouds right now but once she returns to earth. She will realize if she wants you back or not. If you keep trying to talk to her its only gonna push her away more. I know it hurts but sometimes you have to let go of the things your love most, and if they care for you just as much time will help them realize that and they will return to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's nothing else you can do - next step would be to stalk her and I don't recommend that. The ball's in her court. If she doesn't want to get back together then you have to accept it and move on.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes