5 days and I am already blocked on facebook?

Okay i just recently got with this guy about 5 days ago and everyone thinks he's a creep and i like that he is different, but the day he asked me out i said yes and he made Facebook official a friend of mine liked the post and he inboxed her after she liked it.

The next dat my friends werent to keen on him and they asked me if we were dating & i told them that he was joking, the 3 days later he wrote a status update saying after all the things i have done for you. I asked what was wrong and he replied saying dw and i asked again and he blocked me. I want him back what do i do?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• You want him back?

Don't waste your time.

What Guys Said 3

• So you denied dating him and now you want him back? Seriously?

• You both need to get some emotional maturity, do you like him or not? cause he sure likes you but he handles rejection poorly.

• Move on, he is a piece of shit.

What Girls Said 2

• This probably isn't what you want to hear. But take it from someone who is older and has had more experience of these sorts of guys.
    He has displayed 2 character flaws so far. A) Time waster- asked you out, now blocks you. B) Drama queen- he is emailing your friends and uodating status riddles to make you ask him what is wrong. Then he says don't worry. He is an attention seeker.

This guy will be nothing but trouble. If your friends aren't keen on him there is a reason.

Get rid and move on.

• What did he message your friend after she liked the post? I get the feeling he was just playing with you and he does this to a lot of girls. There has to be a reason why everyone else thinks he's a creep.

Ask yourself this, do you like him for who he is, or do you like him because he likes you?