I don't know why I randomly feel like this?

She broke up/left me.

Been a month, she used to try and call me and texted my friends and asked about me but we did not respond.

Today, I don't know why I just miss her so much and I dont know what she is up to or talking to or hooking up with because she likes an hour away.

I don't know what to do to stop this.

I don't know if i miss her or the relationship...

30

Most Helpful Girl

• It's hard because you went from a loving relationship to being single again. It's gonna happen sometimes I get like that about my ex but then I remember that being single isn't bad. She is just one person, you are going to miss her. You obviously had a wonderful connection with her, if your religious I always think of it as: god has a plan if this wasn't suppose to happen then it wouldn't have. And I always ask, what will I be able to experience now, what would I have missed if we stayed together? Remember "don't cry bc it's over, smile bc it happened" it may be cliche but I hope this helps :)

What Girls Said 2

• You probably misses the attention given by her that's all. If she is always tryna get through you then why aren't you giving the rlshp another shot? Or talk things out in person instead of involving other pArties

• text her and ask how she is! or better yet call or send an actual letter! communication is key!

What Guys Said 0