What's your favorite thing about being single?

I got rid of a mother fucker this morning, and I'm excited to not have to text someone about my whereabouts and I can stop pretending I enjoy his hobbies. What's YOUR favorite thing about being single?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPgCEXadGho Just going to listen to this guy on repeat

1314

Most Helpful Girl

• LOL@ your opening sentence... beautiful :p
    I like not having to get rid of all of my male friends just to make a dude feel secure.
    I also don't like having to tell people where I am or what I'm doing at all times.

• Thank you. I was speaking the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help me God. :D

• I wanna shout it from the roof tops... VIDEO GAMES ARE BETTER THAN PARTIES AND GOLF IS SOOOOO FUCKING STUPID.

• Thank youuuu :D
      And golf is TOTALLY fucking stupid. time to burn the polo shirts :p