What's your favorite thing about being single?

I got rid of a mother fucker this morning, and I'm excited to not have to text someone about my whereabouts and I can stop pretending I enjoy his hobbies. What's YOUR favorite thing about being single?

Updates:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPgCEXadGho Just going to listen to this guy on repeat

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• LOL@ your opening sentence... beautiful :p
    I like not having to get rid of all of my male friends just to make a dude feel secure.
    I also don't like having to tell people where I am or what I'm doing at all times.

2|2
    0|0
    • Thank you. I was speaking the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help me God. :D

• Show All
    • I wanna shout it from the roof tops... VIDEO GAMES ARE BETTER THAN PARTIES AND GOLF IS SOOOOO FUCKING STUPID.

• Thank youuuu :D
      And golf is TOTALLY fucking stupid. time to burn the polo shirts :p

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• I can spend all my money on myself, don't need permission to do anything, can wake up at any hour and not have to be quiet because someone else is still sleeping. Can leave the seat up on the toilet all the time!!! :)

1|1
    0|0
  • It sucks, I can't think of one good thing.

If I were a girl I'd probably like it because I would be able to hook up with whoever I wanted

1|0
    0|1
    • I've never done much of the casual hookup thing but I still feel free haha

• Uhhh there's also downfalls to that. Risking pregnancy. And pills aren't necessarily 100% guaranteed and also aren't the healthiest to take. And not every girl can hook with anyone she wants. Just like a guy.

• Be straight up honest with him next time, I know how you feel though... can't stand lying possessive types

0|0
    2|0
    • I'm sorry I don't get what this has to do with the question lol

• Show All
    • Gotcha lol

• Lol no biggie, I hate the post breakup process though... shit sucks but in the end I'm always thinking well dodged a bullet on that one

• i dont have to consider anybody elses feelings or opinions. i can drink as much as i want. come home when i want. see who i want. if i dont come home for a week its no big deal because i know exactly where im at and what im doing lol

1|0
    0|0
  • It's cheaper being single
    I can sleep around
    I don't have to text or see someone almost everyday
    More free time
    Less drama

1|1
    0|0
  • Ha! Did you drop him like he's hot?

Everything pretty much. But mostly, not having to have conversations about things I don't care about.

1|0
    0|1
  • Not having to question every action I make and whether the other person will get pissed. Not having to explain myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find it a relief but at the same time annoying because I want someone to care and love :)

0|2
    0|0
  • as a long time single, i hate everything about it...

1|1
    0|2
  • Why would you pretend to like something he does? =((( And you are free to do what you want.

0|0
    0|0
    • He knew I didn't like his hobbies but would pitch a fit if I didn't participate so I had to grin and bear it.

• freedom to do what you want

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. No drama.
    2. Zero mobile bills.
    3. I sleep early and work hard.

0|0
    0|0
  • That I can sit around in my Calvin Klein tight fitted boxers eating yogurt while playing Skyrim.

0|0
    0|0
    • Do you get a kick back from the company when you say the brand name or something?

• Show All
    • I'm really happy for you.

• Hahaha!

:)

• Nobody to call me up on flirting or getting with women, freedom!

1|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 12

• I'm in a relationship but being single is generally less stressful and I don't have to be scared about losing someone or falling too fast for them as when I'm single I can pretty much turn off any sort of affection towards mankind.

1|1
    0|0
  • to be honest i prefer to be in a relationship but humph … being single is cheaper for sure ! I tend to buy a lot of things for the people I date

1|2
    0|0
  • feeling free to study, having more concentration on my work. I'm happy seeing you flushed a shit down where it belongs.

2|0
    0|0
  • Not being obligated to text/call anyone, partying is more exciting when single, flirting with boys, no more attending awkward family gatherings, less drama.

0|1
    0|0
  • I can focus more time on the things I want to achieve.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not having somebody telling u what u can and can't do. Independence.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like being single for now there's no worries or pain

1|0
    0|0
  • I can focus on myself and I can travel without worry about a boyfriend's whereabouts

0|1
    0|0
  • being able to fuck who ever i want

1|4
    2|0
  • Being left the fuck alone.

2|2
    0|0
  • I can spend time with other friends and stuff, not worry so much about appearance, and not have to pretend to like his crappy music.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd say it's not having to worry about the way I look all the time.
    Less time putting on makeup, less time fixing hair, clothes, etc.
    The fixing up and wanting to look super great all the time gets old pretty fast, for me.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes