Is their still hope for us to be together?

My husband cheated on me. I found out by finding out that I had an std. We have talked about it and he informed me that he was addicted to sex and he slept w several women that meant nothing to him. I forgave him, I don't want to give up on my mairrage. I love my husband but I don't want to be a fool either. How can I know if he really has given that up like he said he has? Sometimes I still wonder if he's still doing it. He travels for work and I can't always go do when I'm at home, I feel insecurities. I'm not sure what to do.

31

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow that is love. He cheated on you with several women, you. don't know if you can trust him, he travels a lot... leave him, he is going to do it again. Any kids?

• Yes, we have 2 kids. Omg, I feel so stupid

• Ok 2 kids, well think of this. Your kids are going to grow up thinking this kinda relationship is normal. Meaning I am guessing you are unhappy and depressed about the situation... who wouldn't be. Anyway you need to think of the kids and show them this relationship isn't right because they are going to think its Normal to have these feelings instead of being with a person that makes them happy. Trust me I come from this and it has affected my relationships and I am going to be 38. Yeah, I have a college degree, decent job, stable environment, but low self-esteem when it comes to girls.

Most Helpful Girl

• is being with him more important than ur mental, emotional and physical health? he gave up on ur marriage when he started cheating. you're too loyal to someone who doesn't even appreciate it. if ur staying for the lifestyle then at least get a bf on the side and have u some fun too. if its for the love, then stop being a fool wake up smell the coffee and leave him