I'm going to college in 2 months but?

So I'm going to college in 2 months, and I just broke up with my boyfriend of a year because he has a kid and a crazy ex girlfriend. I'm not upset because it needed to happen for a long time. The thing is, I dated max for 6 months then broke up for about a month and met Joe We didn't work out cause he was moving fast emotionally and I still liked Max. So we stopped our thing and I went back to Max. It was dumb. Now that we are broken up I'm thinking about Joe a lot more. We've been texting the past few days and at a party last night we talked for a long time. The thing is, with college coming up I shouldn't get into a relationship and I just got out of a tough one so I'm not gonna get into another. But I really like talking to Joe and he was a super good kisser. What should I do? Stop talking to him? Be friends? Have a thing? Friends with benefits? Any other suggestion?

20

Most Helpful Girl

• Be friends, because you are going to college now, and its difficult to have a boyfriend why staying in college and he outside, manythings can happen, and I think you don't want to go true thinking, be worried all time, jealous, and those stuff.

• I really want to kiss him though. I'm very attracted to him

• Don't just put your mind on him, you are going to college very soon, you won't hold a relationship if you are in college with him, it's difficult, There are bilions of guys in college, you will find someone there.

• Thanks for the MHO