Girl has said I have no ambition?

OKay so long story short. I have been dating this girl for the past 6 months. She is greek, so am I. Families loved each other blah blah blah. Anyways, yesturday morning she just called me out of no were and has said that she wants to break up with me because I have no ambitions in life.. Which i dont understand.. Like im 26, im working for a global company, doing property management. Its a career. I make about 56k a year. LIke how do I have no ambission? I wake up every morning go to work, make my money, wanna have a family with her, and she says i have no ambition. like wtf. And i dont understand how she's so okay with just dumping me off like it was nothing, when her whole family and mine like each one of us.
Updates:
Update sorry people.. I have come to realize she's a dumb bitch. Thank you for all your comments!

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Plese talk to her to explain because it seems like there are other issues or fears that she may have. What she said may not be the real issue. Dont approach her with emotion, dont be upset or angry so she can open up with you. Maybe she is smothered by family involvement in the relationship or something else that you may suspect at the back of your mind.
    You cannot end a relationship without communication you and her need a heart to heart.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Some girls just are not satisfied with the middle class life. She probably means that you are not working to the best of your ability, you know, you are not studying day and night to try and get a job that pays 6 figures. It's just how women are, especially at that age.

0|1
    0|0
    • Well a 6 figure job doesn't come over night. Nor does it come right after a university diploma.. So no I don't understand you.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• She wants another d*ck in her pussy everything else is made up. No use chasing anyone ever. you need to move on.

1|2
    0|0
  • Maybe it was just an excuse

0|2
    0|0
  • She doesn't even deserve you make sure that you give that bitch middle finger

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• thats a lot of money you make for a guy being your age, don't get why she would see that as lack of ambition

0|1
    0|0
    • That's what I'm saying.. Anyways her loss

• Seems like she wanted more excitement and stimulation out of you. I think she lost interest from you seemingly 'settling down' into a routine.

0|0
    0|0
    • Problem is I'm the first guy to make her squirt. She wasn't that experienced in the bedroom.. I was.. That's why I don't understand.

• Oh and I was very very out going. I took her everywhere. Anyways her loss.

• sounds like she's got her own issues. it really depends on how she defines ambition.

0|0
    0|0
  • It means you're not rich enough. Curious to what she does for a career, does she have one?

0|0
    0|0
    • She's still in school. She's a dumb bitch.

Recommended myTakes