Is it cheating for a man to masturbate to p*rn, while in a relationship with a very attractive woman?

I personally felt like my last relationship ended because I lost interest. And know that its been seven months, I dream about her and think about her all the time. This has been happening since we last saw each other. She is with a new man who makes her happy and does all the things I didn't do for her. Is this the universe getting back at me for doing all that?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• People have so many different views when it comes to p*rn. A lot of people find it makes them uncomfortable, and they feel it takes any sacredness away from sex between two people, and also makes them feel insecure and as if their partner is looking at p*rn to compare to their current partner.

Other people find it enhances their sex life and are all for it.

Then there's people who just don't care either way.

Everyone is entitled to their opinions and it shouldn't matter. I feel it should be brought up early on in a relationship (before it gets serious) to see each person's view on it.

If someone who loves it and is starting to see someone who has no interest in it/wouldn't feel comfortable with it being in the person's life, they can compromise and not watch it.

If someone isn't willing to give it up then you're not with the right person.

It is only cheating if your partner and you have established what is and isn't in the beginning of the relationship.

To me, personally, it's not at all. To my mother, it would be for sure.

I don't think the universe is doing anything. You lost interest and you can't help that. Attractive or not.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If you are masturbating to p*rn to make up for the fact she is not satisfying you sexually then you need to confront her about it or move on to somebody else. If you get into a routine like that you could eventually start thinking 'ok she isn't going to give me what I want so I'll just masturbate' and when she senses you are not interested it will make her angry (despite her being the one not giving you enough sex lol) women seem to work in mysterious ways.

However, if you've always masturbated a lot regardless of whether you have a girlfriend etc. then I don't see the issue.

I think the best compromise would be to make dirty (but private) videos with your partner and use those for masturbation lol. How many women would agree to actually doing that? Not that many I suppose unless you were married and almost guaranteed to not get divorced. I'm not at the stage lol.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• The universe doesn't seek revenge. Watching p*rn is not cheating, I'm not sure how her attractiveness level relates to that. If it interrupts your sex life, yeah, she's going to get the fuck out of dodge no matter what she looks like if she has any self respect.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's only cheating, when you're in a relationship with a moderately or not so attractive woman, obviously.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe, who cares? You aren't with her so find someone new so you dont waste time obsessing over someone who doesn't want you anymore

0|0
    0|0
  • nah, I wouldn't really care if my boyfriend watched p*rn.

0|1
    0|0
  • No that's silly...
    You should be able to masturbate to p*rn if you want to... I mean, your partner may not always be in the mood and vice versa...
    I personally wouldn't have any problem with it whatsoever.
    I would one million percent prefer my partner to masturbate to p*rn than go seek another woman and emotionally or sexually cheat... Because it wouldn't bother me in the first place that he's watching p*rn.
    My advice is to talk it over with her, see what her opinion is and go with that. She most likely will be okay with it but if not explain why you don't see it as cheating. If she still isn't comfortable with it, well, that's her opinion and it's one of the things that come with being with her, like any other compromises couples make to make it work.
    So... Yeah. Hope that helped a bit
    :)

0|0
    0|0
  • No, masturbation is better than having sex with another woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care about that. I make my man happy in the sack so I doubt he watches p*rn.

0|0
    0|0
  • In my opinion, you are if you are hiding it. Thsts being deceptive.

0|0
    1|0
  • only if you catch him doing it.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Is it cheating for a man to masturbate to p*rn, while in a relationship with a very attractive woman?

Only if he swore to his wife never to do it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes