Is it cheating for a man to masturbate to p*rn, while in a relationship with a very attractive woman?

I personally felt like my last relationship ended because I lost interest. And know that its been seven months, I dream about her and think about her all the time. This has been happening since we last saw each other. She is with a new man who makes her happy and does all the things I didn't do for her. Is this the universe getting back at me for doing all that?

102

Most Helpful Girl

• People have so many different views when it comes to p*rn. A lot of people find it makes them uncomfortable, and they feel it takes any sacredness away from sex between two people, and also makes them feel insecure and as if their partner is looking at p*rn to compare to their current partner.

Other people find it enhances their sex life and are all for it.

Then there's people who just don't care either way.

Everyone is entitled to their opinions and it shouldn't matter. I feel it should be brought up early on in a relationship (before it gets serious) to see each person's view on it.

If someone who loves it and is starting to see someone who has no interest in it/wouldn't feel comfortable with it being in the person's life, they can compromise and not watch it.

If someone isn't willing to give it up then you're not with the right person.

It is only cheating if your partner and you have established what is and isn't in the beginning of the relationship.

To me, personally, it's not at all. To my mother, it would be for sure.

I don't think the universe is doing anything. You lost interest and you can't help that. Attractive or not.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you are masturbating to p*rn to make up for the fact she is not satisfying you sexually then you need to confront her about it or move on to somebody else. If you get into a routine like that you could eventually start thinking 'ok she isn't going to give me what I want so I'll just masturbate' and when she senses you are not interested it will make her angry (despite her being the one not giving you enough sex lol) women seem to work in mysterious ways.

However, if you've always masturbated a lot regardless of whether you have a girlfriend etc. then I don't see the issue.

I think the best compromise would be to make dirty (but private) videos with your partner and use those for masturbation lol. How many women would agree to actually doing that? Not that many I suppose unless you were married and almost guaranteed to not get divorced. I'm not at the stage lol.