What's your best break up story?

Pretty open ended. Just wondering if people actually mutually break up, or it's always kind of harsh and crazy.

50

Most Helpful Girl

• My ex broke up with him over stupid reasons. Actually he kind of confused me because I felt like he led me on. It was like being slapped with the truth is how I imagined it. He said it was because he was moving, and had to help his mom, etc. But it sounded more like he just led me and then left me. I was hurt a lot, I cried and tugged onto his arm... I was desperate lol I know. But he just left and I was like I gotta get back to my friends. It seemed like he didn't care about me at all. Something I learned is to always go with your gut and tell him/her how you really feel or how they treated you. Another thing I learned is that they don't miss you when your gone they miss you when you've moved on. Something told me it was trap I don't know why I didn't just keep walking instead of turning around. But yeah I got hurt but I know what I deserve now. If you ever feel like you don't know where you stand with someone in a relationship always go with your gut. If it makes you happy do it, if it doesn't then don't.

• Leading people on if not cool. I agree with that statement about going with your gut. You're in the relationship because it makes you better. It's for your happiness more than the other persons. That may sound selfish, but I think that is truly how it works. If your not happy, you leave the relationship and move on

• Exactly and now I feel free and happy as ever and finally know what I want in a relationship and who I want it to be with. Tbh he's not ready to commit to a relationship in my book, plus he drinks and stuff and I was like I don't want to be around a guy who would rather do drugs than be with me. I mean I kind of knew better than to go back to him, I should've just kept on walking like I didn't even hear him say my name. He doesn't deserve a caring/beautiful etc girl like me, I'm not good for him and he's no good for me. Just keep that in mind, don't go back to an ex unless your really sure that you want to be in a relationship with them again.