Can't forget him, please help me with some advice?

Well me and my ex boyfriend are in the same classroom, so it s really hard to forget him, because i used to see him everyday. now it s summer and we are in vacation, but yesterday he just asked me "how r u" and later we met random on the street. hee was so cute and I really can't get him out of my mind. what I am supossed to do in this situation? please give me some advice because I really want to do something but I don t know what. All my friends just tell me to forget him, because he is an asshole, but it's not so easy..

41

Most Helpful Guy

• Start flirting around and find a new guy as soon as possible, if you don't you will just be stuck there for ages, then realize you wasted all that time.