Can't forget him, please help me with some advice?

Well me and my ex boyfriend are in the same classroom, so it s really hard to forget him, because i used to see him everyday. now it s summer and we are in vacation, but yesterday he just asked me "how r u" and later we met random on the street. hee was so cute and I really can't get him out of my mind. what I am supossed to do in this situation? please give me some advice because I really want to do something but I don t know what. All my friends just tell me to forget him, because he is an asshole, but it's not so easy..

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Start flirting around and find a new guy as soon as possible, if you don't you will just be stuck there for ages, then realize you wasted all that time.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 4

• Well for what reason was he your ex boyfriend for? Surely if something really bad happened between you both then you should forget about him. You shouldn't put yourself in a situation where you will get hurt again. If the reason you broke up for is forgivable and another chance worthy then (it's up to you) take the chance and see where it goes. Just think about what happened in the past and if you want to go through it again. Although they are your friends, this is one where you have to figure it out yourself :) (my best friend was in a situation like this)

2|0
    0|0
  • Next! Time to find new guys and that is how you move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • he is your ex... so why are you still attracted to him,,... move on

0|0
    0|0
  • I had to deal with something similar like that. I understand its hard though to forget him and it takes time to heal trust me I've been there. But you have to understand he is your ex for a reason. Which means don't contact him whatsoever. Because if you do that its going to but all those thoughts of him back into your head. Its like being in quicksand, your stuck in a place where you don't belong. Go out and meet other guys, there's someone out there for everybody you just have to out there and find him. Distract yourself, hang out with your friends go to the mall do something, have fun live your life the way you want too. I understand its not easy and its going to take time. Act like he doesn't exist like you don't see him. Move on with your life, meet other guys your age. I wish you the best of luck and I know you can do it, I did it too even though it was hard but I did it. There's other fishes in the sea, he's not the only fish you see.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank youu so much. I feel much better now to know that I'm not the only one in this situation and your advices really helped me!!

• Your welcome so much no problem, everytime I walked into the building my ex would always stare me I hated it but I learned to just act like he doesn't exist and then he came chasing after me. I feel better now that I'm not the only one either (:

Recommended myTakes