Am I technically cheating on him?

So my boyfriend of 4 years and I broke up in January, and I cut him out completely. I deleted and blocked him on everything, blocked his phone number, and I even moved so he couldn't find me. The change was literally over night, he said something really mean to me, I told him it was over, I left his apartment and changed/blocked/deleted everything. He was just an ass hole and I was tired of putting up with his abusive behavior. He said demeaning things to me, got physical with me (holding me against walls, grabbing my arm, etc.,) and cheated on me multiple times, so I left.. but my ex's mother, sisters, friends, and even the people who go to his church wouldn't stop calling/texting me BEGGING me to give my ex another chance, because he's 'lost without me' and 'he's realized his mistake' and all of this other bs. I finally had it and just agreed to speak with him. I face timed him for the 1st time about 2 months ago, and he apologized. He's never asked me to be his girlfriend again, but we talk everyday. He tells me loves me every single day now that I've unblocked his number, and we face time on occasion, and he just constantly reminisces about the time we were happy. I recently got a really grave diagnosis for something terminal, and he sent me the most beautiful bouquet of flowers, he's been there for me for every treatment I've had to undergo, and just does sweet, little things for me daily, and he just really seems like a changed person. He's so in love with me. I don't love him anymore, but I feel really guilty because I'm seeing another guy now. It's reallly casual, we're really great friends, like he is also really here for me for my treatment and he makes me smile and laugh and I like him a lot as a friend, but we also have sex. It's casual, neither of us want a relationship, but I feel guilty for seeing him despite my ex's efforts to win me back. What are your thoughts? Thanks

33

Most Helpful Girl

• You are not committed to your ex and your feeling bad about seeing a new man is just because you have a good pure heart and you don't want to hurt anyone, especially the man you used to love. You are not doing anything wrong.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE