My parents are divorced and have said they are not looking to get remarried. How will they be grandparents? Will they just be separate?

The question says it all. How will they be grandparents. I've always wondered will I be telling my kids today we are just going to grandpas and tomorrow we are going to grandmas. Has anyone had this experience of divorced grandparents?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• Both my parent's parents are divorced so both sets of my grandparents are divorced and that's totally normal to me. you don't need to explain it because if your children are use to it, they will understand.

Most Helpful Guy

• My grandparents are both separated snd re re married. You just say you're visiting grandpa or visiting grandma the kid won't think much of it.