What could this all mean and how should I react?

Okat so it's been about 5 months since my ex and I broke up. After about a month she started dating another guy and I stopped talking to her. But recently I decided to message her. She responded that she wanted to start talking again so we did. But here is the problem. I still care very much for her and her mom actually told me when she saw I messaged she broke down and cried. Not sure how I should look at that. But even to this day I still want nothing more than to have her back...

That's the problem. Now I am constantly thinking of how I can maybe get another shot and every night I have the same dream about her same setting and everything and it always ends up good news towards a relationship. In my dreams though.

I don't know what to do or how I should look at everytjing.

10