What could this all mean and how should I react?

Okat so it's been about 5 months since my ex and I broke up. After about a month she started dating another guy and I stopped talking to her. But recently I decided to message her. She responded that she wanted to start talking again so we did. But here is the problem. I still care very much for her and her mom actually told me when she saw I messaged she broke down and cried. Not sure how I should look at that. But even to this day I still want nothing more than to have her back...

That's the problem. Now I am constantly thinking of how I can maybe get another shot and every night I have the same dream about her same setting and everything and it always ends up good news towards a relationship. In my dreams though.

I don't know what to do or how I should look at everytjing.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• What are you waiting for? The longer it drags out with uncertainty, you are risking her feeling hurt sad and alone, which only makes it MUCH easier for another man to come along and step in. Get back with her and stop wasting time apart.

0|0
    0|0
    • She's with someone already. She hasn't said anythino about hum once around me but I know he is with her.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes