Divorced Parents not having their child live with them?

Can someone tell me when you get a divorce and a child is involved. When the one parent gets full custody of the child does the other parent (who only see the child every other weekend) go through a mourning phase because the child isn't there? If so, how long should that phase be?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm actually having thoughts of suicide over this issue right now. I miss my baby girl and the mother is just evil or heavily influenced by her family because of their hatred of men.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Most of the times if they don't even get shared custody they really don't care about the kid. They just see it as a boring thing to do every other weekend.

0|0
    1|0
    • this guy i'm dating is an emotional reck right now. He gets his daughter every Wednesday and every other weekend.. he is crying because he misses her and i just don't know how long this will last

• If it's that important to him he would be working on getting an appeal. Prove to the judge that he wants his daughter as much as the ex.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• It is a mourning phase, for a man it last probably not as long as the mothers

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes