Have you ever felt physically bad after a breakup?

Just thinking of him and his new girlfriend makes me feel like I cannot breathe, feel out of breath, like something is sitting on my chest. Has anyone experienced that? If I distract myself the feeling goes away.. But as soon as he's on my mind again it's back :(

33

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah... almost a year come August and I'm just now getting past that feeling. Even though I've been talking to two new women she still creeps back into my mind. Cleveland's got the best remedy.

Most Helpful Girl

• What you are feeling is completely normal. Time will be what allows you to heal, but for now, try to keep busy. Supposedly working out is the best way due to the hormones that are released. I read an article on how exercising can help when someone is grieving the loss of someone.