A serious past that I had and everyone always brings up?

I used to be really close to this one guy but our relationship wasn't much. You could have called him my boyfriend in a way I guess.

Anyways, serious things happened that led to our friendship and relationship falling apart. That was a year and some months ago.

But here is the thing. Everybody always is bringing it up. They keep on asking me questions about him like: do you still love him? Do you still miss him? Was he your boyfriend? Do you have a new boyfriend?

The point is they won't let me move on from this hurtful time.

What do you think of this situation and what do you think I should do?
I need opinions from both genders at this point.

43

Most Helpful Girl

• Whenever Anyone brings up This guy, the Blast from your past, simply Smile and change the Subject by Saying: "I've moved on, thank you..." And turn and walk away.
    After awhile, the rude and the crude little Pups will get your Helpful hint so you can finally One day-----Move on from this hurtful time.
    Excuse their ignorance... Some people just don't know enough to let sleeping dogs lie.
    Good luck. xx

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE