Ex contacted me asking for a chance?

Basically, I found out some crazy stuff. He was dealing drugs, doing drugs, maybe getting involved with other girls (that part I don't know for sure but he swears he didn't), partying every second (literally). Things fell apart and in the end I agreed that we should break up and dumped him, saying a nice goodbye. He responded really immaturely and sent me some of the meanest things he could think of.
Now, two weeks later he's saying he owes me a HUGE APOLOGY and he wants to say that face to face and give me my clothes back. I'd be fine with that but he mentioned me staying with him so I know he wants me back.
I have NO intention or desire right now to be with him, too much has happened. But should I meet up with him to be nice? He was basically begging to see me.

05

Most Helpful Guy

• If you've been together for a long time and you're not worried he's dangerous, you could do it.
    In the end, even some stupidities in live may not make him a different person to be spending time with. And even more importantly: some friendship may motivate him to change!

What Guys Said 4

• He does not want closure, he wants to be with you. Thus meeting him will likely give him false hope of being with you, and therefor, incentivize him to pursue you. If you don't want him back, keep your distance.

• I see no reason or no benefit to you to see him.

• If you don't want to be with him anymore, meeting him again will probably hurt him a lot, considering he misses you.

• Reject him calmly, and walk away for at least half a year. Two weeks doesn't change a person.

What Girls Said 0