Why do guys just disappear no text no calls no nothing?

why do men just leave a relationship without giving you closure

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know that happens to me too they talk first when we are having a. conversations the. They stop :(
    Until I text again then they do it

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• Girls do the exact same thing. It's easier on them to have no closure, guy or girl.

0|1
    0|0
    • I could never leave someone hanging like that, but y do men do it?

• Show All
    • Yes its not a good feeling, and he said fir me to stop, so I did, I felt like I was a pain

• Yeah, sounds like he was a bit of a jerk.

• I've asked the same questions of girls before. I can't say why guys do it. I never have.

1|0
    0|0
    • Guys do it a lot more

• Show All
    • I would have to say it sounds like to me he is in the wrong. If he wants to break up, even if you did say some things, he should tell you why and close it.

• All he said was I've got too many problems

• It sounds like he couldn't handle the confrontation. Maybe he thought that it would bring out things about himself that he didn't want exposed, or he was afraid of your reaction or that a formal break-up would hurt you. Whatever his reasons, they aren't worth not giving you closure, which hurts you and probably him some too.

How long ago did this happen? If it's been one or two days, maybe he hasn't left the relationship.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well its been 2 months, he was always so lovable and sweet , I was pregnant he was so happy but I wasn't sure, then he seemed confused and different, so I got an abortion, and poof no more us

• Show All
    • Hopefully he will apologize and address the problem. I don't know because I haven't communicated with anyone in this situation. The closest thing that I know of is my brother's ex-girlfriend who cheated on him did try talking to my brother after some time had passed. I don't think it went well, since she didn't apologize for it or even acknowledge that the cheating had occurred.

If he does come around make sure that he apologizes and discusses it, but I don't think you should get back together with him unless there's a very good reason why he did it (that doesn't involve running away). If you know someone who knows him you could ask that person to find out about him, but I really don't know how that would turn out.

• That was very helpful thank u , I heavent bothered with him altho I get tempted to text him, but I do hope I get an apology at some point, if he's the person I knew

• People that do that are usually just too afraid to be honest. It sucks, but in a weird way it just goes to show that they're not right for you anyways.

0|0
    0|0
    • Very true, or his ex got him back, or maybe the situation scared him away

• Yeah those are all possibilities. Still though, a man should be honest regardless of the situation. :-)

• Usually they either go back to an ex/somebody new or you did something to freak him out.

0|0
    0|0
    • I think so, his ex saw him happy with me and got in the way being they have a child together

• An actual relationship? Only if she cheated on me. Cheaters don't deserve closure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because you didn't give up the cookie, or you gave up the cookie too soon.

0|0
    0|0
    • That shouldn't matter were bith adults we both gave it up

• Thats how we roll mysterious and out of control.

0|0
    1|0
    • Even when your into her said u loved her?

• Show All
    • you shouldn't feel sorry for me you should feel sorry for yourself

• He def was into me, but he claimed to have had lots of problems and so he backed away, I think he's back with his ex for some reason

• He must be a Virgo:P

0|0
    0|0
  • He doesn't owe you an explanation. He moved on and isn't interested.

1|0
    1|0
    • Well I think he does being in the situation I was in, all he said was he had problems, buthe had those problems before too

• Anonymous, stop being an arsehole!

• Don't like honesty? Don't ask questions.

What Girls Said 8

• Not all men do this. But to answer your question, because they're cowards (the ones that do this, that is). They do it because it's "easier" than having to do it face to face, or even over a call/text. It's easier than having to confront you. They basically want to avoid conflict. It's a very douche-y move, yes.

1|0
    0|0
    • I dont get it, he was always talking abiut how sad he'd be if I left him but he did it to me

• Because he's a coward. He'd rather have you deal with the pain than the other way around.

• I think he's got someone else like back with baby mom I don't know why a sudden change when things were or seemed great :/

• Ugh I donno why they do that either. But I’ve stopped caring… because if he doesn’t care enough then he’s not worth my time. Some guys actually care to give an explanation but most of them just bail out without saying anything. Makes my skin crawl…

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they've already decided the break-up waaaay before they actually end it. So when they actually disappear, they can leave without feeling remorse because they are way past those emotions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they're doing you a favor by letting you know they're a douche before you waste too much time. Don't dwell on an asshole, ever.

0|0
    0|0
  • He lost interest in you.
    He, maybe, found someone and is now dating them, and doesn't know how to tell you. So he's avoiding you.

0|0
    0|0
  • This has happened to me before, it's a sickening feeling and I'm sorry if you're going through this!

From what I can tell, it's just that they want out and don't want to have to deal with the drama and confrontation, so they just vanish. It shows a great lack of respect and cowardice, if you ask me.

0|1
    0|0
    • Do they ever come back?

• If they do, it's usually just to use you.
      You don't want them back after they do that... they're not worth it.

• Yes if he is an asshole he will I have had it happen to me twice by the same guy and the stupid thing is that I still remember his number

0|0
    0|0
    • It sucks,

• Show All
    • Just brush it off its hard to get over it. But you will find someone who appreciates you

• Yes I hope so, but its hard to forget something that seemed so good

• Because if they told you then they assume you would ask why and be sad instead of just being a mature man and explaining themselves
    Women do it too

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes