Confused, help. Im in a bit of a bind?

Me and my now ex split a few weeks ago. But i found out about a week ago she slept with someone else. All i want is to have her back but at the same time i dont? The reasons for not is all i can see is this mental image of her being in someone elses arms. Thia girl that i loved and still do love. Ok it may have been purely for but just the knowing is bothering me. What the hell is wrong with me?
Updates:
Sorry.. to clarify. She didn't cheat whilst we were together.. to my knowledge

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Your breakup is still new, sweetie, you are Not done licking your wounds, Nor have you moved on. She Obviously has, or she wouldn't be-------In someone's arms right now. And with feelings so real, it Would 'Bother' you.
    All you can do is Consider this your Closure and move on yourself. Of course, you are Only human, you still 'Love' her. Maybe you need More time to get over her, perhaps it will not be for a very long time. And anyone even a month from now, could end up a "Rebound Rebecca."
    If you feel there is never any way of you both reuniting, then keep to yourself for awhile and don't try to even contact her. It will be better for you to begin your beguine like this.
    Good luck. xx

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• You're going to have these feelings for a while. She was someone you loved and feelings don't just disappear over night. It sucks because most of the time when someone does us wrong it hurts and we know we shouldn't love them, but we were so used to loving them that it's hard to have to just stop. You know what is best for you, so if you know you can't be with her again then don't, it will only hurt you again in the end. It sounds cheesy and unoriginal, but everything gets better with time. It's going to take time to stop loving her, if it's really love then it will work itself out. Just remember that you're human, you can't turn your emotions off whenever you want. It'll take time for those feelings to pass.

0|0
    0|0
  • Once a cheater always a cheater.

You need to move on, its hard but you'll survive and eventualky find someone better.

0|0
    0|0
    • She didn't cheat this happened a couple of weeks after we finished. I just dont get why i want her back but really really deep down i dont becausr shea been with some other guy mainly for sex but then that is what puts me off knowing that someone else had had their way with someone i love just so confused that i want something but then if i got her back i just couldnt ignore she slept with somone else

• Idk, it really sounds like she doesn't care much about you anyways. Try and forget her...

What Guys Said 3

• Completely natural feeling mate. You'll get over it, time is a good healer. However, if you want to speed up the process, just get out there and look for a better girl, or focus on something fun that you haven't done in a while or something that you've always wanted to do. Once you meet someone else though, your ex won't even be relevant anymore. Trust me on this one, what you're feeling is normal, but you can do something about it.

Hope this helps!

0|1
    0|0
  • You are putting her on a pedestal. You have to stop doing that with women. Someone else just as good or hotter will come along.

0|0
    0|0
  • Move on, she's a waste of your time and emotions. She clearly doesn't care about how you feel

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes