Guys what is the best way to break up with a girl so that she doesn't go psycho on you?

This is an offshoot to a question I asked earlier about women being psycho bitches - what are some good ways to break up with a girl so that she doesn't go cuckoo? My guy friend says he does a strategic "slow fade", to really cushion it. He had an ex hire someone to beat him with a baseball bat once so he's super paranoid- lol

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• remember that girl that said i ran like a sexy cheetah... she still thinks we together... now just edits the pictures online with new clothing to make it look more up to date.

before i broke up with her like the second time... i asked her for the car keys... i said yo i can't anymore... just left
    she said i didn't hear that... and yea so ends that ^_^

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I do not see why it would be so difficult. If you are honest in the relationship and you are able to explain to her why you need some space or it is not working there is no reason for her to go psycho. If she does go psycho then you use her psycho attitude as a reason why you have no desire to still be with her. You are kind straight forward and maybe endure some attachment issues.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would go like: Thank you so much for the great moments we spent together. I'm obviously not the kind of guy you really need, so I wish you the best of luck finding the right one.

1|0
    0|0
  • Best thing to do would be to break up with a slow fade like your friend said. But the girl can always be psycho. you never know.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ok I admit to one psycho thing back when I was 25 - not so much psycho as diabolical and scary. When my ex broke up with me, I was so upset that I created a fake email account from a guy friend of his that he hadn't spoken to in years, pretending to connect and catch up. As he filled his "friend" in on what was going on with him, he brought me up and proceeded to tell him (me) why he really broke up with me. He even admitted to cheating on me! I didn't reveal it was me, I just used the information in the email to continue to torture him from behind the scenes. Lots of good stories I can't go into here... It was awesome, he deserved it. I scared myself a little bit... lol

What Girls Said 2

• Mine just broke up with me over a voicemail

0|0
    0|0
    • Nice, what a douche! He wasn't man enough to wait until he spoke to you in person? God, and guys can't figure out why we go psycho on them! Sorry that happened to you. Ignore him and he will come crawling back, trust me. Act like you don't give a crap.

• Show All
    • Good, stay strong and look like you are happy, it will kill him. I just did this to my BF who dumped me out of the blue a month ago and he is emailing/calling me like crazy.

• If he broke up with you, he broke up with you for a reason. Why should I come crawling back to a girl I broke up with?

• I don't think their is a way.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes