Guys what is the best way to break up with a girl so that she doesn't go psycho on you?

This is an offshoot to a question I asked earlier about women being psycho bitches - what are some good ways to break up with a girl so that she doesn't go cuckoo? My guy friend says he does a strategic "slow fade", to really cushion it. He had an ex hire someone to beat him with a baseball bat once so he's super paranoid- lol

24

Most Helpful Guy

• remember that girl that said i ran like a sexy cheetah... she still thinks we together... now just edits the pictures online with new clothing to make it look more up to date.

before i broke up with her like the second time... i asked her for the car keys... i said yo i can't anymore... just left
    she said i didn't hear that... and yea so ends that ^_^

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE