My ex still wants me in his life?

My ex broke up with me three months ago because I was being "too difficult" and we were starting to have differences, I guess. I have been trying to move on and push him out of my life but he always seems to find a way to contact me from another site and tell me he just wants to be friends and that he cares about me. At times when we talk he gives me his dick attitude and other times he acts nice. This guy has caused me so much heartbreak during the year and a half that we were going out, and I still have feelings for him. We did have good times together, I don't understand why things turned out this way. I don't know what I should do.

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly? I think you shouldn't give it a second thought. He doesn't seem stable enough for a relationship. He should like you everyday, not just when he's in the mood. Don't waste time, put energy into someone else. Maybe ignoring him will snap him into place actually, making him miss you.

What Guys Said 1

• Forget it. he made his choice, now he has to live with it. If you have feelings for the guy still, then no.. you cannot be friends!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!