How do I get ex to hang out with me again without seeming eager and desperate?

This girl is so amazing. I remember her kisses in the morning and her clumsiness but it was cute.
I really miss her and I just want her to be mine again. But I don't know how to take back my control again. I want to be the person she fell for. I want to be this guy that's in the moment. How do I do this?

30

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, you should probably practice a little restraint otherwise you will seem desperate. This is not only unattractive, but it is also an invasion of her space and in a way, it is also being a little disrespectful even though it is fueled by your tender feelings.

What you need to understand here is that when it comes right down to it, you cannot control anybody. You might never be the person she falls for again. Whether or not she "falls for you" is essentially out of your control. The only thing you can do is like what Queenofdasrot1414 suggested. Keep texting to a minimum, and if she doesn't text back, don't for the love of god send her another.