How do I get ex to hang out with me again without seeming eager and desperate?

This girl is so amazing. I remember her kisses in the morning and her clumsiness but it was cute.
I really miss her and I just want her to be mine again. But I don't know how to take back my control again. I want to be the person she fell for. I want to be this guy that's in the moment. How do I do this?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, you should probably practice a little restraint otherwise you will seem desperate. This is not only unattractive, but it is also an invasion of her space and in a way, it is also being a little disrespectful even though it is fueled by your tender feelings.

What you need to understand here is that when it comes right down to it, you cannot control anybody. You might never be the person she falls for again. Whether or not she "falls for you" is essentially out of your control. The only thing you can do is like what Queenofdasrot1414 suggested. Keep texting to a minimum, and if she doesn't text back, don't for the love of god send her another.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Tell her you guys should go out sometime.
    Make a date.
    Go out.
    Don't text her everyday and don't ask her everyday.
    Twice a week is fine. Or even less.

0|0
    0|0
  • Awww, so you fell for a clutz huh? Lol jk.
    Actually I'm bit of a clutz to sometimes especially when I like a guy,... I remember this one time this guy I was into soooo much, well he and I were talking at work and my cell phone I think it was, it was either that or a pen I had in my hand... but I'm gonna say cell phone that particular time. It also happened with a pen too I remember. But I was talking to him and I've must of dropped my cell phone like 8 times, Lmaoooo. He just looked at me, of course each time he went to pick it up, but I could feel my hands I was so weak for this man all over, now that I think of it it's hilarious. ... but at the time I was soooo embarrassed, I just prayed he's not picking up that I wanted him Lmaoooo. Don't ask why I would rather had kept it a secret I don't know why. .. guess my nerves. But I got countless stories on him just smiling at me driving me nutz.. Lmaoooo I'm sorry for sharing but you bought back a warming memory. :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes