How long is a appropriate mourning period?

Dated two months almost, I got attached to her and her kids? How long should I feel like shit? Thanks for the help

62

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say no longer than 6 months. Sometimes we meet people who blow our minds and it hurts a lot, more than any other person, and it's okay. You'll feel much better if you stay busy and find things to do besides think about her.

• Thank you, I have taken a huge huge blow on this one. Even my self esteem is shot and that's not "me" at all... that's what I get for letting my guard down I suppose

• It happens to everyone. Just take some time for yourself. Stay well.

• Will do, I appreciate the help. Starting tomorrow I'm rebuilding Jason back up, first order of business is a almost 4 hour motocycle ride to see some friends

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as you need to. Though I'd definitely cut it off after a couple months if that, the sooner you look for someone new the sooner you can find someone to make you feel great again. Just don't settle for less because you feel like you need companionship as soon as possible.