What would you think if your girlfriend says she 'wants to talk'?

Our relationship is seemingly good, like we get along, he's sweet to me, takes me out, etc.. It feels like something is off though; we no longer have regular outings, anything sexual is scheduled at least a week in advance (we're 21 and 22), etc.. He's just developed some habits since we got together like he's vegetarian which I think has lowered his libido, he's a bit of a germophobe (after we work out he will kiss me goodbye on my forehead versus lips)...

I really like him though, which is making it difficult. I have brought up the libido issue and the not hanging out issues already, and he either laughs it off or will say he's working on it. There aren't many changes and I'm just miserable more and more often.

Why should I be in a relationship & sad, when I can enjoy the summer being single..

I asked him if he's free on Friday because I want to talk to him about it seriously, and he said he might be asking what I was thinking to do. What would you think if I said I 'think we should talk'?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• We need to talk. Universal for I'm probably going to dump you.

• so you couldn't think it's just to find out where both of us stand? i just want to know how he feels about the relationship considering all of these changes, which has left me feeling pretty uncertain of it all.

• "Im need your input on a few things". It is vague as to what is being talked about, but doesn't carry any of the negative stigma that the other phrasings do.

• haha okay thanks, i'll give that one a try and hope for the best. :)