How do you know if you're not over your ex? And how long did it take for you to get over your first love?

How long did it take you guys to get over your first true love, and how do you know when you're over them?

30

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think there is a set amount of time. I would say for me to fully get over my first love it was probably close to a year. But life goes on and I just lived day by day in the beginning then eventually it gets easier and you heal. I had sex with other people and got in another relationship (huge mistake!) prior to fully getting over him. I was also with my first love from age 15 to 23 .

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE