We broke up and he's acting like it never happened?

I told this guy I've been seeing for 6 months that I don't want to see him anymore because he recently told me he's not looking for a serious relationship. Plus I have a feeling he's seeing other girls. I do really like him but feel the situation is a waste because I want a relationship and he doesn't. Yet he's texting me like normal and talking about seeing me again. I don't want to ignore him but why is he doing this? Why doesn't he just focus on his other girls?

03

Most Helpful Guy

• He wants both pieces of the pie he will lead both of you on tell he finds someone new I know it may seem like a lie but it will stop him just tell him that when he said he didn't want a serious relationship you moved on and you found someone new and you don't want to lose the chance of happiness and love you deserve it.

• Makes sense. I just feel like dude you got dumped. Move along. I just don't get why dudes go through all this!!!