My ex told me she missed me, how much should I look into this?

I texted my ex and told her I missed her after 3 weeks of NC. She told me she missed me and missed me being a part of her life. We talked a little bit more and I got a vibe that she didn't miss me the way I missed her. I mentioned this and she said she sometimes misses me as her bf and other times she doesn't. I really want to get her back and prove that I am the guy she wants me to be. I'm thinking she may just be keeping her guard up and isn't going to start pouring her feelings out the first day we text after not talking for awhile, I think she may just want to ensure I'm really going to change. But then I also have thoughts that contradict those. When she gets back from vacation in a week, we are meeting face to face to talk about things. I am also thinking it is a good sign that she is giving me that opportunity to do that. I am really confused right now and don't know what to think. Do I have a chance to get her back? What should I do to increase my chances? What should I be saying to her?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should relax and wait until you see her. You seem like you are on great terms considering she made herself available for you. You can think about it and stress all you want until the time comes, but you won't get answers until it actually happens. Good luck!

What Girls Said 2

• I think you have a chance, you should just build a friendship with her, and then see if she is serious, don't let her sucker you in and then hurt you

• An ex is an ex for a reason just saying

What Guys Said 1

• Be careful. I got all that same stuff and ended up getting fucked over. Stay in control and act like you don't have a care in the world. If she wants it she'll make it happen.