Can't get over my ex girlfreind?

The girl i was with for like 5 months broke up with me for no reason and she's not telling me why she keeps saying the same bullshit over again and it just pisses me off but there something about here i just can't get over

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Be a man. Don't get too emotional because your ex gonna love it and keep on playing tag-the-emo, or the emo-is-the-loser game. Show her you that you're happy you get over with it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• When did you broke up? I couldn't get over mine too. I believed I found the love of my life (actually I still believe she was). But now that I think of the negative aspects about her its good that we broke up. And 5 months are not so much. there's worse in life.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE