Do I have a chance to get her back?

She was very sweet that evening and then, suddenly, she broke up. I went into tears and was angry. She said that she does not feel for me "in the correct way". I reminded her of our trip to get to know her family and she said her feelings were different then. The day after, in tears, I wrote her a short note apologizing for being rude (only that, no much feelings included). She answered that she understands, cares for me and hopes we can stay friends but is up to me to decide if and when. I answered back that I would love to meet but I was having a hard time. She answered back that she was also having a hard time but I should anyway suggest a day to meetup. I did so, suggesting that the next week we could have a beer. She answered she will be back with the details on the time that suits her best. Waiting by the time of writing this note.
When we were getting to know each other before starting the relationship, she used to finish her messages as "hugs, k"... now is a formal "best, k".
The thing is that I have taking this week to do deep reflections on 1) How she is feeling and the factors triggering her decision 2) all things in which I should have listen to her and I did not 3) how I was dealing with the relationship, 4) how this situation would help me to improve as a human being and 5) do I want to move on or try to get her back. Number 5 is a "yes, I want her back"... About 1 to 4, I just wish I saw and understood few things ( I am still in the reflexion process) before and not now when is late... inside me I wish is not too late for her to start again afresh. Girls, what do you think?

02