Guys do you change after being caught cheating?

I have caught my ex cheating on me last week. We broke up but he keeps contacting me, I blocked him on all social media and blocked his number as well. He has no way to communicate with me now, I cut him off from everything. I obviously love him but I won't settle for him. He claims that will change and all that...
I was wondering if guys can change after being taught a lesson... I'm addressing this question to guys who previously cheated on their girlfriends.
Did you change and how?

48

Most Helpful Guy

• Nooooo. He will NOOOOT change, and if you let him back he will think "yep, got away with it" and probably do it again anyway.

I haven't cheated, but I have a couple friends who are cheaters. They don't change. It is more than a simple act, it's an entire way of thinking, they couldn't change if they wanted to, which they almost never want to anyway.

Most Helpful Girl

• The older they get, the harder it is to change ones habits. I was an avid cheater until I met the right person. But it didn't last long and I went back to my old ways. I'm sorry that happened to you, and I would suggest finding another.