Ex Gf texted "sorry to do this but I've been missing you." But she isn't sure about meeting up face-face when I asked. Any chance to get back?

Ex-gf of 3years broke up with me 7weeks ago. I did no-contact for somewhere around 30days and she texted me out of blue saying "i'm sorry to do this, but I've been missing you. Hope you are doing well." I texted back saying how i've been doing and asked how she's been doing.. etc. I played cool and casual without mentioning missing her and what not. Few days later I asked if she'd be down to go grab a coffe or a drink, she said she has to think about it. Since then she's still initiating texts, and I'm just wondering what's going on. Would I have a change to get back together?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Guess that's up to you

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • What's up to me? want to get back or not? I already asked for a casual meeting... so i don't know whatelse i can do?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you have a shot sure, but be wary of rebound. Don't let her string you along. Play things cool

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 1

• I would make her work for all of it. Don't ask her out again, don't ever text first... don't ever break down.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes