Ex Gf texted "sorry to do this but I've been missing you." But she isn't sure about meeting up face-face when I asked. Any chance to get back?

Ex-gf of 3years broke up with me 7weeks ago. I did no-contact for somewhere around 30days and she texted me out of blue saying "i'm sorry to do this, but I've been missing you. Hope you are doing well." I texted back saying how i've been doing and asked how she's been doing.. etc. I played cool and casual without mentioning missing her and what not. Few days later I asked if she'd be down to go grab a coffe or a drink, she said she has to think about it. Since then she's still initiating texts, and I'm just wondering what's going on. Would I have a change to get back together?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• Guess that's up to you

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • What's up to me? want to get back or not? I already asked for a casual meeting... so i don't know whatelse i can do?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you have a shot sure, but be wary of rebound. Don't let her string you along. Play things cool

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE