Want to get my ex gf back, any tips?

What are some ways to get my ex girlfriend back. We have been broken up almost 3 months and there was a time shortly after where I thought we almost got back together. It is currently long distance.

Any advice or suggestions would be awesome.

11

What Girls Said 1

• Did you break up with her? Was it a friendly split? What happened?

• she broke up with me because she didn't know if she could wait another 2 years until we graduated. The split was friendly but I was crushed. The gist of it was the communication wasn't what it once was.

• Ok, I am going through this now with my ex who broke up with me three weeks ago. He's been emailing/calling me over the past week so I am curious to see what happens. My advice would be to text or email her something harmless, like how are you doing? See how she responds. If she replies, then keep the contact going via text or email. If you start getting the feeling that she also may want to reconnect, then give her a call. If the call goes well, then suggest maybe meeting for coffee, something neutral. She may even suggest it first. When you see her, you will pick up the vibe and know for sure how she feels. Since she broke up with you, she should be the one to initiate getting back together. Don't be too sappy or emote too much but it's ok to let her know you are sad, let her know that you are open to reconnecting. By the end of the coffee date you will know either way.

What Guys Said 1

• how did the two of you break up?