What do I do if a start to like my ex boyfriend again?

Last year me and my boyfriend broke up before I went on holiday but when I came back the next year I started to have feelings for him. We don't really talk as much know but when we do there are always other people around asking if we are getting back together

40

Most Helpful Girl

• I've done that. Ask yourself: why did you break up? Is the problem solved- if not, are you okay with it now? Why should it be different this time?

From my experience, the guy won't change to A) be more sensitive to your needs B) stop lying, etc etc etc.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• please oh please get over him!! tell ur bestfriends about this ASAP and they will help you get over him. just look at hotter guys or on omegle. but if u go on omegle be careful cuz there are creepers on it actually just hangout with guys at ur school!!

• DON'T TRUST YOUR FEELINGS! THEY'RE LYING! You miss what you once had, which is perfectly normal. BUT DO NOT GO OUT WITH HIM AGAIN! YOU GUYS BROKE UP FOR A REASON!

• It all depends on what you want to do, sometimes ignoring your feelings can make things worse, why did you guys break up in the first place?

• Cause he cheated on me

• In that case it would deffinately better for yourself to move on, a guy like that will just hurt you again and I doubt you want that.