Why did my ex bf tell me this?

Since our breakup my ex and I have been hanging out since than he has told me has met somebody else... it hurts because he tells me that I have to understand that he's talking to somebody n since she hasn't done anything to hurt him yet.. he Shldnt be unfair and just drop her because of me now having a change in heart.. I can tell he still has feelings for me... but what shld I do about this? How shld I feel about this?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Sticky situation. He's said he's staying with the other girl, so personally, I would respect that and back off. Try healing your heart and when you're feeling better, get back in the game.

• It hurts because he says he only has physical attraction with me but he also tells me that he fees that girl shld have a fair chance like I. once did.. at times he admits he still has feelings for. me other times he mentions her.. I don't know whether to fight to WI. Him back likeh said yest "you are showing amazing effort.. no doubt you changed but understand she deserves a chance too.. if she did something to me without doubt id be with you".-_-

• Idk, when a guy has divided interests like that, I'd say he isn't completely in love with you. He even said he's only physically attracted to you. Well, there are probably 1000s of men who are attracted to you who would be able to treat you better and develop real feelings for you... so... idk, I'd look elsewhere. That's just me.

• Well when I tell him will you miss me when im gone he will get upset I ask than say yes... yest I wld say things like "Goodbye.. he wld say wld u stop im not going anywhere neither r u" yest the fact he texted me "how can I tell her (without being unfair) to make you happy? He meant he was going to tell her about me his ex.. to me that means he's thinking so he's probably not that into her as he thinks.. recently my bff told me within weeks of knowing each other they already had an argument n he wanted to drop her off somewhere and when he asked where todrop her off she said it wasn't necessary she wld just call a guy to come pick her up" she sounds so cheap already and he's blinded.. apart of me feels it's not going to last long n that's why it's a waiting game but it still sucks that he's giving her a chance even after im offering him my everything