Why did my ex bf tell me this?

Since our breakup my ex and I have been hanging out since than he has told me has met somebody else... it hurts because he tells me that I have to understand that he's talking to somebody n since she hasn't done anything to hurt him yet.. he Shldnt be unfair and just drop her because of me now having a change in heart.. I can tell he still has feelings for me... but what shld I do about this? How shld I feel about this?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Sticky situation. He's said he's staying with the other girl, so personally, I would respect that and back off. Try healing your heart and when you're feeling better, get back in the game.

0|0
    0|0
    • It hurts because he says he only has physical attraction with me but he also tells me that he fees that girl shld have a fair chance like I. once did.. at times he admits he still has feelings for. me other times he mentions her.. I don't know whether to fight to WI. Him back likeh said yest "you are showing amazing effort.. no doubt you changed but understand she deserves a chance too.. if she did something to me without doubt id be with you".-_-

• Idk, when a guy has divided interests like that, I'd say he isn't completely in love with you. He even said he's only physically attracted to you. Well, there are probably 1000s of men who are attracted to you who would be able to treat you better and develop real feelings for you... so... idk, I'd look elsewhere. That's just me.

• Well when I tell him will you miss me when im gone he will get upset I ask than say yes... yest I wld say things like "Goodbye.. he wld say wld u stop im not going anywhere neither r u" yest the fact he texted me "how can I tell her (without being unfair) to make you happy? He meant he was going to tell her about me his ex.. to me that means he's thinking so he's probably not that into her as he thinks.. recently my bff told me within weeks of knowing each other they already had an argument n he wanted to drop her off somewhere and when he asked where todrop her off she said it wasn't necessary she wld just call a guy to come pick her up" she sounds so cheap already and he's blinded.. apart of me feels it's not going to last long n that's why it's a waiting game but it still sucks that he's giving her a chance even after im offering him my everything

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• That is a very complicated situation that most anybody would be upset in. My best advice would be to discuss the problem with him. Why did the two of you break up in the first place?

0|0
    0|0
    • He broke up with me because he feels im a flirt and he cnt. trust me because guys have msgs me before and I shldve told them I had a bf but I just shrugged it off.. apart of me feels like if he's still coming back to his ex obviously he's confused at the same time I feel cheap... he's over here hanging out with her and than with me

• Show All
    • Ugh it's so hard... I keep reminding myself if it's meant to be it's going to happen but when he's not with me all I can think of is.. is he with that girl? im going to try to not talk to how for an entire week n hopefully hewill miss me and the other girl wnt be working out as much.. he one time made a comment to my bff about the new girl and said"yeah I dnt have my hopes too high with her" so him saying that, already having an argument.. he's still with her and im over here offering him everything? I even told him I wld get my own place, birth control, etc..

• Ultimately, whatever you decide to do, it will be difficult. There is no fast or easy way to forget him, and trying to hold out and wait for him will cause much stress. Even talking directly to him about all this risks one or both of you getting angry. I've always preferred the direct method for problems like this, though.

Ultimately, you can't make him feel one way or another, simply encourage it.

• Tell him you will always be there for him!

0|0
    0|0
    • I have and lately he's told me you have shown me Amazing effort.. thank you for treating me like this lately.. so I don't know of that's a good thing but y still give that other girl a chance?

What Girls Said 1

• Omg F*ck him. That means he's putting her first. My ex told me the same thing and we ended up dating later but you need to move on for now. You should be furious, he's choosing someone over you.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't know is he really choosing her over me though? because she's not his gf yet and he spends time with me, hugs me and has even kissed me.. apart of me wants to punch him the other part of me thinks he's really confused.. do I fight back or step back? :( it'ssoso hard Id marry him

• Show All
    • I know she likes to drink and smoke.. I have been raised in church all my life.. im the old fashion girl who. us more. conservative.. u know what's crazy tho I love him so much I was willing to put that aside for him.. I told him wld get my. own apt (so he cld stay over) and even get on birth control.. he says.. ugh y cldnt u show me this much when we were together.. but still to him he feels he cnt dump the other girl just yet but she hasn't done anything wrong.. your right tho in the 3 wks they've known each other they already had an argument so I hope he realizes it soon it just sucks because whatnot he gives ur sex or a blowjob n than comes back to me that's nasty :( I understand I shldve told those guys my. bf didn't like them txting me but I feel judged for cheating when I didn't do anything.. his roommates dnt like me either because im a "cheater" n they like the new girl because she likes to party n drink

• Girl let it out. Let it all out. Honestly if he's breaking up with just for that he can't be the one. But I understand feelings go deep and its never easy. I think he kind of used that as an excuse and blew it out of proportion to go after her too. He must of been interested earlier to already be with her, almost like he planned it and used it to his advantage. Does that make sense? I'm sorry if I'm being brutal, I'm just thinking that my ex would do something like this. Find a hot guy and have fun of your own in the meantime. Focusing on what he's doing only takes away from what u could be doing. Don't waste tears on someone who isn't putting you first.

Recommended myTakes