How can I get my ex to miss me and regret letting me go?

Me and my ex really had a bond through the good and bad we always stuck it out but this time it seems bad I don't know I know I blew his phone and fb up but I've done that before and we look past that but seems like he wanted space from me and I've really been there for him through it all college struggles etc I don't want him to forget about me he's a local rapper and I've been by his side for two years I stopped all contact for good today and he always come back but this time I want him to be ready and realize I'm really for him but I don't wanna intact him no more I wanna have a break basically I wanna know will he come back? Knowing that what we had and how much I've supported him and been by his side..

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't waste your time. He left for a reason, and if you want him back, then carry on and be fine without him. If he doesn't come back, then he doesn't want to be with you. That's no reflection on you, not does it make you less of a person, so don't beat yourself up. You're not alone in this situation at all, not are you alone period. Melt the dust settle and take corners. Work on YOU, which is more important anyway. Guess what? If you find and do what makes you happy, you may not want him back at that point. Detaching from people is hell, but sometimes it's better in the long run.

Most Helpful Girl

• You just have to give him space, let him come back to you if it's really ment to be! I know thats Hard to hear and u want a better answer but in reality it's the truth I'm goin through the exact same situation.

• Thanks , I'm starting to be okay regardless and learn about patience but seems like he's messing with some girl but we doesn't live in our city it's crazy but you're exactly right

• Wow its crazy how relationship cans be so similar to others, there just a rebound. They always come back to the ones they love. I freaked out on my ex when I found out, and all my ex could say is its just sex it didn't mean anything. what! Who says that! Lmao. People cam be so heartless... It just wasn't the right timing for the relationship u learn an move on to better it's just hard at the moment.

• Thanks like everyone well some people want their ex back and I'm not the only one I just wanted I know by giving him space am I doing the right thing I know I can't make him come back ya know I have faith