Do women ever truly forget their first love? Also how long did you take you guys to get over your first love?

Do women after time forget their first love, or do they look back on to it? I know us guys we still look back at ours and wondered what ever happened. Also how long did it take for you to get over your first love? And what was the best/most effective way of doing that? For example, getting a rebound, going out with friends, etc.

121

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean, I still remember who he was, but the feelings are gone. I tried to learn from mistakes that I made so next time it is a better, healthier relationship.

How long it takes to get over someone is up to you. You have to decide to let go and accept the past for what it was. You can't fix past mistakes, but you can try not to repeat them. You can bitterly stew against what she did that irked you, or you can accept that she was a flawed human being, just like everyone else. Ultimately, you have to choose to heal, and it still won't be instantaneous, but it will happen.

Most Helpful Guy

• Never got over her. She'll always be in my heart and mind. But it can't compare to the Love for my wife and the growing we've done with each other.