Guys: Have you ever been friends after a break up?

Recently me and my ex have started a friendship. We were each others first love. Now that a year and some months have passed and all our feelings are gone, we are able to be friends. Have you been able to do this? Have you ever been friends with an ex after a breakup? How much time did you need before you could be friends? Has there been a situation where you didn't want absolutely anything to do with an ex? If so, why? Have you ever tried to be friends and it blew up in your face? If so, do you regret making the attempt?

29

Most Helpful Guy

• I could never manage to be friends with my "Ex"
    EX'S are Ex's for a reason so why would you want them still in your life?
    It's best to leave them and block them, Get them out of your life for good and continue your life and wait for the "one".