I just wanna know what are some tips or ways to get my ex back what I mean is what will make him realize he was wrong? Space? And break from him?

Like I said I was his ride or die alway by his side and he's a local rapper so I know how the females are but now someone has his attention but she doesn't live in our city I feel like it's a rebound but ofcourse they not dating but when he told me we not on the same page now I see because I was giving him a lot of love and I cared a lot in our BOND and what we had and he was into his fans and him doing music and the local fame I was so good to him and he was good to me and I feel like he wants space he wanna be free he's not ready to be tied down but me knowing all his secrets me loving him the most and always having his back I know he'll come back I know he'll miss me but I want him to regret it to be a MAN when the times comes win me back because now a days you can't trust people and it's hard to find love and at this point I feel like he just living free but I want him to miss me I know it was a mistake to let me go... Should I give this a break? Space? I am now but I really wanna have another chance with BOTH of us on the same page...
1
2