So Im curious about my Exs behavior and how she feels about me?

I was texting back and forth and I told my ex that when I saw her that I wanted to jump her bones. She replied with "no, I know that was harsh". we went out for a long time so is it possible that she has feelings for me even if they aren't intimate anymore. Is that something that could ever come back as time goes on if I leave her alone? I've seen the guys that she's been talking to/sleeping with and I have been told that im better looking than them.

She told me that she wasn't really looking for another relationship but that she did like someone. that someone is a nice guy but he's a stoner, has no job, dropped out of school etc. I consider myself to be on the right track for success so is this just like a phase or what? It sounds like this summer all she wants to do is party, and I hope that goes away once the semester starts

Can someone explain the feelings that exs have for the former boyfriends if they were treated right from the moment we started our relationship.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• "Can someone explain the feelings that exs have for the former boyfriends if they were treated right from the moment we started our relationship. "

My ex boyfriend treated me well until the end. But I still love my ex. I try not to like him but he is just so addicting!! He is a smart, intelligent, young man. lol like you.

I think she does like the guy but will get over it and look at you as a potential mate again.

0|0
    0|0
    • haha thank you for the input... she's a really special girl and I don't see anyone being able to appreciate her the way that I do. Of course I would say that being that Im the one who got broken up with lol

• Show All
    • so you wouldn't consider it a bad thing if I try to put myself in the friendzone? or is the idea there that we have a history and she might start getting those feelings again

• "is the idea there that we have a history and she might start getting those feelings again "

That's the plan.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes