So Im curious about my Exs behavior and how she feels about me?

I was texting back and forth and I told my ex that when I saw her that I wanted to jump her bones. She replied with "no, I know that was harsh". we went out for a long time so is it possible that she has feelings for me even if they aren't intimate anymore. Is that something that could ever come back as time goes on if I leave her alone? I've seen the guys that she's been talking to/sleeping with and I have been told that im better looking than them.

She told me that she wasn't really looking for another relationship but that she did like someone. that someone is a nice guy but he's a stoner, has no job, dropped out of school etc. I consider myself to be on the right track for success so is this just like a phase or what? It sounds like this summer all she wants to do is party, and I hope that goes away once the semester starts

Can someone explain the feelings that exs have for the former boyfriends if they were treated right from the moment we started our relationship.

10