On a break with my boyfriend and I think I've moved on?

I just went on a break with my boyfriend 2 days ago. We agreed to stay loyal to each other until I felt that I was ready to get back together. I had asked for the break because I've been really stressed lately and I just couldn't handle having a boyfriend at the time. Its been two days and I think I'm over him... what should I do? (Age 17)

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You're 17... Don't stress over this. If you end up dating the guy again, great. If not, oh well. You have plenty of time for dating still. And if it's been two days and you really don't care, then yeah, move on.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Try hanging out again and seeing if it picks up again. If not then you are over him

0|0
    0|0
    • Well, he lives in the next county over and I just didn't think it was working. When we went on the break we hardly talked, and there was just no foundation. We weren't friends before we dated and so we had no basis for a relationship. I called it off. And he seemed fine.

What Girls Said 1

• 17? Get over it.. there will be plenty of boys in the future.. be single be young.. focus on school than boys

0|0
    0|0
    • Well I'm graduated and I'm not starting college just yet but yeah, I get where you're coming from.

Recommended myTakes