On a break with my boyfriend and I think I've moved on?

I just went on a break with my boyfriend 2 days ago. We agreed to stay loyal to each other until I felt that I was ready to get back together. I had asked for the break because I've been really stressed lately and I just couldn't handle having a boyfriend at the time. Its been two days and I think I'm over him... what should I do? (Age 17)

21

Most Helpful Girl

• You're 17... Don't stress over this. If you end up dating the guy again, great. If not, oh well. You have plenty of time for dating still. And if it's been two days and you really don't care, then yeah, move on.