Taking a ex back. please help me?

Me and my ex was together for three years. We haven't been together in a year. We have a baby together. He is a year old.
We both lied to each other. He lied about smoking, and I lied about talking to a guy when we were together. We lied to each other for three years. We just came clean not to long ago, because we both have decided we want to get back together.
We both know there's no relationship without trust. I have been in three relationships this past year, and none of them made me as happy as I was with him. Every time I need him he's always there. He would do anything in the world for me, and I would do the same for him. Not being with him is making me unhappy and miserable, and he told me the same for him. He's all I ever think about. I always compare us to other couples i see. I think to myself "aw, me and Dustin used to do that together" and it makes me miss him. I miss him bad.
I watched endless love the other day, and the whole movie reminded me of us.
I've came to the conclusion that I'm madly in love with this guy and I'm scared because I don't know if we should be together or not. I think it would be the right thing for our son. I also think that if we wanted to be together as much as we say we do than we can work passed the broken trust and learn to trust again. I just really need help. I have no one to talk to about this.

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I think you have the right idea in mind, your son. I'd say that you guys seem like you're on the same page now and aspire to make the same improvements and work together. Id say its worth another shot!