He broke my heart doesn't even care?

Feel used betrayed, ugly.
I compare myself to females he's hooked up with big breasts compared to my pathetic excuse of a body, I have had kids they haven't. I feel repulsive.
It's over a year and can't get it out my head. he was 5 years younger than me I feel old to.. Feel worthless I'm to old to start again, don't have anyone to talk to remember every name he called me just sick of my life
Help me

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• You're not too old to start again. Women these days can date right up to their 60's and beyond. Provided they are all about enjoying themselves and not being a miserable mope.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You'll find someone else

Don't be do hard on yourself

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• There are two kinds of people in this world... givers & takers... he definantly sounds like a taker... hey... if he's more interested in inexpeirienced women for pathetic & shallow reasons... the only thing i can say to those females is "SORRY... YOUR NOT A WINNER !"... besides real people aren't perfect on the outside but are attractive on the inside... consider yourself more attractive than he is.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sure he cares. It's just easier to pretend like he doesn't. To convince himself to move on and his lack of emotion usually sends clear signals that he is done. But I'm sure it hurt him. He just can't afford to show it. And if it didn't bother him at all; then he's probably an asshole that you shouldn't have dated.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honey, don't beat yourself up. It doesn't sound like he was very nice to you to begin with. You don't need that in your life anyway. Right now, is a great time to make a list if things you would do differently, and put all of your focus into working in YOU! You need to live yourself and give yourself all the attention you deserve, and put bad things behind you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I bet your kids don't find you repulsive. They should be your life, he should be a speck in your rear view mirror.

0|0
    0|0
  • his loss. Im sure you can find someone better. You are a smart woman.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes