He broke my heart doesn't even care?

Feel used betrayed, ugly.
I compare myself to females he's hooked up with big breasts compared to my pathetic excuse of a body, I have had kids they haven't. I feel repulsive.
It's over a year and can't get it out my head. he was 5 years younger than me I feel old to.. Feel worthless I'm to old to start again, don't have anyone to talk to remember every name he called me just sick of my life
Help me

16

Most Helpful Guy

• You're not too old to start again. Women these days can date right up to their 60's and beyond. Provided they are all about enjoying themselves and not being a miserable mope.

Most Helpful Girl

• You'll find someone else

Don't be do hard on yourself