This should have made me happy, but it didn't.

So I am not sure why but today I wen to the police and they called my ex and told her to leave me alone and if she contacts me my mom my family or friends she will be arrested.

When she answered she sounded so scared (I think or she was just tired) and this is the last thing I wanted to do.

She has been harassing me talking shit on my dead father calling me all these names. Sending me almost nudes of guys she is getting with. and non stop harassment.

What brought it over board is last night she texted my mom asking for me to pay for a ticket i got in her car which I did last night and then my mom said to her "it has been paid. please stop talking to my self my son and his friends" she then responds saying how fucked up i am and all this stuff and then at the end telling my mom "fuck you, bye" at the end.

I know I am right to end this harassment but for some reason, this is what needed to happen but it hurts and I don't know why. I wish it did'nt.

she called me and my friends non stop (no one answered) for the past 3 weeks. she texted my friends my mom and my self (no one answered).

She is the one who broke up with me.

I don't know why i feel like this right now, I should be happy that she cannot harm my family with her words and my self.

I don't know what to do im just really upset.

Was this the right thing to do?
she would'nt stop saying these horrible things to my mom my self and my friends?

if she is "over me" why does she care to still hurt me and ask what im doing to my friends?

I just am really confused, was this right? do you think she is gonna contact me again?

IDK...

10

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, it was the right thing to do, and don't feel guilty about doing the right thing. What she did is inappropriate and immature, she needs to learn that there are consequences and now she's going through it. She might sounded sad because she didn't expect it would happen. I don't think she was over you, she started acting crazy maybe because you didn't really go after her, and that's why she was trying to get you jealous by sending you pictures of other men. She was hurt and didn't know how to handle it, that's why it got crazy. No i don't think she will contact you again to harass because the police is now involved. but maybe later down in the future, she might to patch things up, but you never know lol

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 0