Neeeed help, so lost and so many mixed signals from my guy!! Please help and read, we used to say we wanna marry and everything?

Last week, my boyfriend and I broke up over a complete misunderstanding, and it was honestly because I was PMSing but neither of us knew that because my time of month came early. ANYWAYS, that happened, and we've still been talking every day and snap chatting. When we text, it's literally the same as it used to be without the I love you's, although he did say he still loves me. He sends me all the kiss and heart emojis all the time and keeps saying he will do anything for me no matter what or will pick me up even if I'm an hour away just if I don't feel safe. He also constantly ends me snap chats of him kissing the air, like an air kiss, which he used to do all the time. Yesterday, there were tweets on his page about how the silence killed him and he misses talking, even though we do, and one that says "I miss being able to call you mine." Then, there was a weird one.. it said "1st place for being single award" I don't know, it was some weird retweet. But, after that was posted this song called the girl by city and colour was sent to me by him.. small excerpt of the lyrics: "I wish I could do better by you,
'cause that's what you deserve
You sacrifice so much of your life
In order for this to work.

While I'm off chasing my own dreams
Sailing around the world
Please know that I'm yours to keep
My beautiful girl

When you cry a piece of my heart dies
Knowing that I may have been the cause
If you were to leave
Fulfill someone else's dreams
I think I might totally be lost
You don't ask for no diamond rings no delicate string of pearls
That's why I wrote this song to sing
My beautiful girl"

I mean, even if he was just showing me the band, he could've totally sent any other song...

So please, do you think there's any chance of getting back together? Why? Why not? any input at all!!

• Yes, he misses and wants you back!
  • No, no chance

41

Most Helpful Guy

• I interested in seeing the answers to this question.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. There is a great chance you will get back together. You guys broke up over a misunderstanding and are still in love and still really care for each other. You should get back together ASAP :)

• First, thanks for being so kind to respond!
      Very true, we did, and I know that he recognizes that, he said he just couldn't get over the misunderstanding because it turned into our first argument. I can tell that we both care. I MEAN THE SONGGGG. hahah. It's just deep lyrics, so I feel like he was trying to pass a message. I hope that we do get back asap!! :) Thanks again

• You're very welcome! I hope all goes well :)