How I'm I suppose to deal with fact girl left me for another guy?

to explain on again off again girlfriend left me a couple weeks ago to start dating another guy. I haven't really heard much from her since and there relationship seems much more serious than I first though and I don't get feeling she is coming back anytime soon. so I feel a bit lost and not sure how to deal with the whole thing.

on some level I feel relieved I can just be single and not have a complicated relationship hanging over me and having other people wonder whats going on between us. now its very clear to everyone she is seeing another guy and were not together.

but the whole thing hurt me and felt unnecessary , as I though I had made a lot of improvements in my life that should of made me more datable. I have been working full time and got a new car and was trying to improve things with her but she choose to simply walk away and date this other guy over trying to fix things with me. maybe he does have things going for him that I don't but deep down I can't see him being in love with her on the same level I was.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• This may be hard to hear but to be honest... be thankful! I don't think it's fair of her to do the off and on again thing with you, you probably did love her more than she loved you which is never fun. I know that you've been hurt because she just jumped to another guy, but at least she's not in your life anymore. Sometimes it helps to think about the pros and cons, realize that she came into your life for a reason to teach you things you needed to learn and vice versa, you are going to meet someone that's going to want the long time relationship and someone that won't let you down and jump with the relationship mood bug. My advice, keep busy and stay active, engage in an activity that you like be it music, tennis etc, it'll give you a chance to have a good time as well as meet other people! She walked away from someone who loved and cared about her and will get stuck with a sh*tty guy, keep your head up and cry etc but then, when you're done, let it rest.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Time will heal. As soon as you can start thinking about going for other girls (and then doing so, obviously), I find that helps. Try to keep busy to get your mind off it.

0|0
    0|0
    • its weird I don't even know if I've fully accepted the fact its over , I don't still consider her to be my gf but still think about her a lot. and just feel really I don't know how to describe but feel lost and not sure where life is headed now or what to look for in next girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• If a girl leaves you for another man... that is her problem not yours... to be honest she probably was not yours for a while she was probably eyeing other men the whole time meaning she prob was not in love with you for a while. So she did you a favor by leaving before she kept stringing you along. Just soul search and give yourself time to move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mean to be mean at all but who the hell cares about this other guy? Care about and focus on you. I understand you are hurting and don't want to minimize that. It sucks being dumped. The silver lining is time. Time will make this better. In the meantime, try to enjoy your new found singlehood. I'm routing for you! Now, you get in your corner because you're wonderful. You're you!

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't really care about the other guy. I was more upset our relationship was over , its tough to accept the fact some new guy has appeared and is now more than likely sleeping with the girl you previously had been with. but we did have a lot of problems but she didn't deal with things well and the wasy she told me about this new guy just made things worse , she just showed up at local bar with him one night when I was there and like told me then in public they were dating. she wouldn't even talk to me in private about the whole thing

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes