I just wanna know what to do in this situation?

So my ex is giving his attention to some girl that don't live in our city and he told me awhile ago that he's moving to atl to peruse his music carrer he's moving with his brother but he told me he's not moving no time soon and he wanted me to move with him well now he pushed me away like I said giving his attention to some girl who don't live in our city and she lives in Georgia (I think) but it seem like he's gonna move to atl for her and it's sucks because we had have so much history I was with him when he had NOTHING I don't want him to forget about me we had real love I'm just confused and feeling like what if he moves I don't know if he is for sure my friends tell me to chill stop assuming but why leave someone you love or loved for someone you Cushing on or lusting smh I just wanna know is there still a chane with us? Will he come around if he is or isn't moving like right now I'm doing me I stoped calling him acting desperate but come on we had two years f a lot I love is he gonna miss that?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• he seems like a dick, really he probably doing this on purpose, yes you may have had a history but you are getting treated like a doormat. Basically he giving attention to another girl even though he should be giving you the attention, i mean think about it yeah he might love you and you love him but is he worth the tears and if you guys actually broke up and he dated that girl he giving attention to and they broke up and he said he missed you would you take him back.

• Yeah I feel like he did this on purpose he do a lot I stupid stuff I mean if he comes back I won't take him back easy thts my decision but I won't fall for bs no more but it's like is he one think about how wrong he did me? Miss me? Even if I didn't want him back will he realize smh it's hard cuz I still love him and I feel there's still a chance but for now I'm chillen

• i get what you mean, if you took him back what would you do if her broke your heart again

What Guys Said 1

• You deserve better then him

What Girls Said 2

• just let him go, you deserve better

• He's your ex. Move on. He has